The Tropicana Gold Project is a greenfields discovery for the Joint Venture (TJV) partners (AngloGold Ashanti Australia Ltd (AGA) 70% and Independence Group NL 30%). The Project was managed by AGA on behalf of the JV Partners.

The scope of the project included the development of the mine, treatment plant, site buildings and all support infrastructure. Responsibility for the execution and delivery of the various scope elements is divided between Lycopodium and TJV. Based on the capital cost breakdown Lycopodium is responsible for approximately 90% of the project execution and delivery and the TJV is responsible for the remaining 10%.