Established as a joint venture between Monadelphous and Lycopodium in 2016, Mondium is strategically positioned to deliver engineering, procurement and construction projects from initial consultation through to design, construction, commissioning and handover of assets.
We are seeking experienced and driven Project Engineer, to join the Mondium team based on site at Greenbushes South West, WA. We operate a 2 & 1 roster from Perth. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced project team and play an integral part in the construction of a lithium process plant for our client.
Drawing on your previous experience, you will be responsible for:
- Executing and delivering the process plant construction project
- Assisting with planning and scheduling the scope of work for the project
- Developing cost effective engineering solutions
- Providing engineering/technical advice to on-site Supervisors and other project staff involved in the execution of works
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in either SMP materials handling resources projects.
- Tertiary qualified in an Engineering discipline
- You hold strong, clear written and technical skills and can demonstrate capability in commercials, budgets/construction metrics and change management
- You have demonstrated strong problem-solving abilities
For people joining us, that means the possibilities are endless. The ability to establish yourself in a rapidly expanding business, to be part of the team that sets the direction of the company, or the team on the ground that solidifies our reputation for delivery. And perhaps best of all, the ability to contribute ideas in a company that is small enough to be heard, but big enough to be working on major resources projects.
Mondium is an equal opportunity employer and believe diversity enriches our breadth of knowledge, capability and experience. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.