Site Supervisor - Piping
Established as a joint venture between Monadelphous and Lycopodium in 2016, Mondium is strategically positioned to deliver engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects in the resources sector across Australia. This means you can be part of something big, right from the start.
This exciting stage of our journey means that we're looking for people who can thrive in an expanding company, that will enjoy the challenge of a broader scope that comes from working with a company our size, and the sense of achievement of being on a winning, close-knit team.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join our high-calibre project team on a DIDO 2 and 1 roster from Perth, WA. Working closely with the Superintendent, you will carry out a range of tasks including coordinating and supervising daily activities of your work crew. Your dedication and strong leadership skills will allow you to build relationships and direct a team ensuring compliance with internal, client and legislative HSE requirements as well as ensuring the quality, production and environment requirements.
Why should you join the Mondium team?
- We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people
- A great opportunity to work DIDO 2/1 roster from Perth
- Working on fast paced multi disciplinary construction project, Lithium process plant
- Excellent leadership team
- Great camp and facilities
We would love to talk to you if you have:
- Relevant trade certificate
- Proven site-based experience as Piping Supervisor executing major SMP resource construction contracts for a Tier 1 contractor
- Prior experience in the SMP construction of materials handling equipment (stackers, reclaimers, conveyors)
- A customer-centric mindset and strong value of safety
- Proven leadership capabilities developing and leading a cohesive and high-performance team
- An innovative approach to problem solving, continuous improvement and successful delivery methods
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver a message effectively
Mondium is an equal opportunity employer and believe diversity enriches our breadth of knowledge, capability and experience. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.