Senior Office Administrator
Established as a joint venture between Monadelphous and Lycopodium in 2016, Mondium is strategically positioned to deliver engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects from initial consultation through to design, construction, commissioning and handover of assets.
For people joining us, that means the possibilities are endless. The ability to establish yourself in a rapidly expanding business, to be part of the team that sets the direction of the company, or the team on the ground that solidifies our reputation for delivery. And perhaps best of all, the ability to contribute ideas in a company that is small enough to be heard, but big enough to be working on major resources projects.
If you're an experienced, hands-on and driven Senior Office Administrator, who wants to be a part of an expanding company and delivery focused close-knit team, come join the Mondium team.
This role will be supporting our Managing Director, senior management and business development teams and liaising with key external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be able to manage a diverse range of service offerings, have exceptional attention to detail, advanced level Microsoft office software experience and the ability to handle competing priorities to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a friendly and approachable manner. Well-developed interpersonal skills and a positive attitude will be invaluable attributes to ensure success in this busy and varied role.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Maintain Managing Director administration, diary and board requirements.
* Maintain corporate office facilities and administration services to the broader business.
* Provide Senior Management team with correspondence and administration support.
* Prepare all EOI and tender documentation.
* Support HR with new starter on boarding and employee movements.
* Support the finance team with procurement activities as required.
* Manage office administration personnel reporting to this role.
* Support project operational requirements, as directed.
To be successful in the role you will have:
* 5 years minimum experience in a senior administration role
* Business administration qualifications.
* High levels of grammar, punctuation and attention to detail.
* Excellent time management skills
* Strong computer skills, including use of tablets and the latest Microsoft tools
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Autonomy and resourcefulness essential.
* The ability to work unsupervised and use your initiative
* The ability to be flexible with working hours to meet deadlines on occasion
* Exemplary customer service skills
This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, professional team environment and make a significant contribution to this growing organisation.
Mondium is an equal opportunity employer and believe diversity enriches our breadth of knowledge, capability and experience. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.