Established as a joint venture between Monadelphous and Lycopodium in 2016, Mondium is strategically positioned to deliver engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects from initial consultation through to design, construction, commissioning and handover of assets.
For people joining us, that means the possibilities are endless. The ability to establish yourself in a rapidly expanding business, to be part of the team that sets the direction of the company, or the team on the ground that solidifies our reputation for delivery. And perhaps best of all, the ability to contribute ideas in a company that is small enough to be heard, but big enough to be working on major resources projects.
If you're an experienced, hands-on and driven Commercial Manager, who wants to be a part of an expanding company and delivery focused close-knit team, come join the Mondium team.
Drawing on your previous experience, you will be responsible for:
- Implementation and continuous improvement of policies, procedures and processes for the commercial components for the business.
- Implementation and management of systems to support finance, commercial, project controls and administration services delivery to our clients.
- Coordination of insurance and legal advisor and services to the business.
- Management of commercial input into tenders, proposals and/or contracts awards and client relationship management.
- Contracts and procurement strategy, implementation and management.
What we are looking for:
Essential to this role will be your ability to liaise with the Managing Director, Project Services Manager and Project Managers on the strategy and delivery of EPC projects in the resources sector. Your success will be your ability to build effective business relationships, teamed with solid influencing skills and the ability to work across several areas of the business.
Ideally you will have a tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Law. Previous experience in a similar role within a contracting / engineering / construction company is essential.
Mondium is an equal opportunity employer and believe diversity enriches our breadth of knowledge, capability and experience. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.