Civils Superintendent / Supervisor
Established as a joint venture between Monadelphous and Lycopodium in 2016, Mondium is strategically positioned to deliver engineering, procurement and construction projects from initial consultation through to design, construction, commissioning and handover of assets.
In January 2020 Mondium was appointed by Rio Tinto to deliver the design and construction of the Western Turner Syncline Phase 2 (WTS2) mine, located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The contract will see Mondium carry out all engineering and design, procurement and site construction works for the WTS2 greenfield development that includes a crushing facility, overland conveyor and associated non-process infrastructure.
As a result, we are seeking experienced and driven Civil Superintendent / Supervisor (Earthworks and Concrete) to join the Mondium team based on site on a 3 & 1 roster from Perth and play an integral part in the successful delivery of the WTS2 project in Western Australia.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervising the work of subcontractors and supporting the Package Manager in project delivery, ensuring works are constructed to contract requirements and timeline
- Assist with project controls activities including scheduling, forecasting and other deliverables to a consistently high standard
- Work closely with project planners and scheduler to ensure all works are scheduled and allocated on the company project schedule
- Management of all site health and safety requirements including JHA's, permits to work, isolations, risk assessments and key safety requirement to ensure the highest quality work and safety is adhered to at all times
- Carry out regular routine site inspections to identify and rectify risks
- Developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships with team, subcontractors and clientÃ£Â€Â€
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in bulk earthworks for concrete and earthworks on large scale EPC resources projects
- Prepared to work night shift
- Proven leadership capabilities in building, developing and leading a cohesive team
- An innovative approach to problem solving, continuous improvement and successful delivery methods
- Proven experience on bulk earthworks projects such as mine-site establishment, access roads, culverts and drainage
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively prepare correspondence, reports and instructionsÃ£Â€Â€
Mondium is an equal opportunity employer and believe diversity enriches our breadth of knowledge, capability and experience. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.