Quality Completions Administrator
Established as a joint venture between Monadelphous and Lycopodium in 2016, Mondium is strategically positioned to deliver engineering, procurement and construction projects from initial consultation through to design, construction, commissioning and handover of assets.
In January 2020 Mondium was appointed by Rio Tinto to deliver the design and construction of the Western Turner Syncline Phase 2 (WTS2) mine, located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The contract will see Mondium carry out all engineering and design, procurement and site construction work for the WTS2 greenfield development that includes a crushing facility, overland conveyor and associated non-process infrastructure.
As a result, we are seeking experienced and driven Quality Completions Administrator to join the Mondium site based team on a 3&1 roster from Perth. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Project delivery quality, completions and where applicable the commissioning teams. Major functions will include Project QA/QC verification, validation records and completions systems administration. The role serves as the focal point for data entry to various QA/QC registers and Completions management system within the Western Turner Syncline Phase 2 project management system for quality and completions.
You will be responsible for:
- Handle enquiries from internal and external stakeholders related to quality verification and completions System applications, documentation, registers and tools
- Process information into the relevant quality verification registers and completions management system and respond to requests for data entry and reporting of but not limited to:
- Inspection notifications
- Non-Conformance and corrective actions
- Field surveillance
- Calibration records
- Construction verification
- Completion progress
- Punch listing
- Quality and completions meeting minutes
- Audit schedules
- MDR status
- Work in accordance with Project Quality Management Plan and Completions procedures
- Conduct quality checks on documents, associated registers and database/applications
- Provide quality and completions system export reporting
- Provide assistance to other project stakeholders as required
- Coordinate quality information into correspondence, minutes, forms or databases; prepare information for dissemination to others; organize and store information; responds to requests for currently available information
- Develop and implement administration processes to improve efficiency and quality and completions.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum Year 12 Education. Certificate III in Business Administration (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in quality and / document control or similar administrative roles
- Previous experience/knowledge of ISO:9001 working in the resources, engineering, construction or maintenance industry in a Quality / completions admin role (preferred)
- Previous experience or knowledge on completions systems such as WinPCS, SAP, Orbit, PIMS
- Sound computer skills with the ability to confidently and effectively use MS Word, Excel and other relevant software
- Excellent document management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work through and understand processes, making necessary adjustments to improve project outcomes
Mondium is an equal opportunity employer and believes diversity enriches our breadth of knowledge, capability and experience. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.